Thursday, April 22, 2010

Problem Solved


Now I realize this doesn't look perfect, although it does look pretty darn good in the picture. It is probably the best I can do at this point. I cut through a lot of rows so it was quite a bit of work to get this to all come back together in a way that would be wearable. You can still tell that I cut through the piece because there are a few knots in the back. Luckily, no one can see the back when I am wearing it.

It was definitely a good idea to put this down for a bit. I was quite mad at myself when I did this and probably wouldn't have done anything else productive with it. So lesson learned, when you mess something up and are really upset, put it down and pick it up when your in a better mood! You will get better results.



No comments:

Post a Comment