Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Pattern Coming Soon!!

I know my posting hasn't been as frequent as it normally is. I have in fact been crazy busy! Wedding showers, weddings, birthday parties, graduation parties and the decision to make a big career change which involved going back to school.

Just to keep you in the loop with what has been going on with me though I wanted to post a picture of this pattern I am in the middle of drafting. These are crochet felted slippers. These are what I hope will be one of my best patterns yet.

Speaking of great patterns... one of my patterns showed up on knittingpatterncentral.com I have no idea how it got there!! But it was still very cool! So however it got there I am really happy that my pattern is available on a website that so many people access!

No comments:

Post a Comment