Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Facebook Page

I started this blog almost a whole year ago, and it has been a blast for me! I love having an outlet to post my patterns and share my creations with you guys. For everyone that reads my blog THANK YOU!

Recently, I have had people tell me that I need to utilize facebook more. I would always post pictures and links to my blog posts but that was about it. However, I now have decided that I think it would be in my best interest to make a facebook page for my projects. So since I recently put up my new blog banner I decided maybe this would be the perfect opportunity for me to start up that page so.... (drumroll please).....

Here it is! <- click there to go directly to the facebook page.


Above is my "like" button. Click on this to like my page and get in on the fun!

I hope you enjoy this and will use this. I am definitely excited about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment