Friday, July 15, 2011

Reveling in Ravelry- Harry Potter

All good things must come to an end...

Wait wrong series- I think I just gave myself away as a Star Trek nerd. Anyways, with the end of the Harry Potter series coming to a close I wanted to pay tribute. I was looking for unique patterns this week- not just your run of the mill scarf. So I hope you enjoy my picks as we say goodbye to Harry, Ron and my boy Draco oh well maybe I am the only one that's a fan of him. I have always been a sucker for the villains



Puppet Pals: Here is a your opportunity to get some of your favorite characters on your fingertips. Most HP fans have at least heard of or seen the puppet pals videos. Now you can create your own with six different characters! Here are Harry and Co and Snape, Voldy and Dumbledore are here.


By time the 7th movie is out everyone has taken a quiz to find out which house they would be in. I, obviously, would be in Slytherin. But if you really want to know for sure, you will have to knit up your own Sorting Hat.


Dressing up for the premiere? Whip up this Mad Eye Moody patch to complete the look. Or save this one for Halloween. HP will still be cool.




Broomstick Bookmark: Since the movies are based upon books, I knew I need to include this bookmark. This would be a great addition if you gave someone these books as a gift!


But remember, no knitting during the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment